Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Blues

I have a seriously cliched case of the Monday Blues and I refuse to whine anymore about it so here are some photos instead. Also, if you want to read about what everyone else in the expat Korean blogosphere is ranting about today, here you go!

I'm not quite sure what 'I like wagon in all cars' means. A foreigner was wearing this sweatshirt in a bar. Of course, it was a Korean purchase. I'm not sure where else you'd find such lovely English.
I couldn't get this to turn out better but in case you are wondering, it's a clothing store called 'Soup' who's byline is: Performance Feminism Fashion. Since obviously, this is what soup inspires.
...oh Tootsie Pops.

Update on the Ice Kiki: apparently, it's a 2nd floor sandwich shop. Weiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrd.

7 comments:

Luis said...

you have the soup store too... their chicken noodle has a little too much wool fiber ;)

They just opened one of those across from my building this past month.. LOVE it

Kyle Crum said...

I was going to whine about that LA Times article, too, but it touches on too many things to write anything coherent. Besides, everyone likes Engrish.

Alex said...

@Luis, isn't it fucking FANTASTIC?!
@Kyle...the article made me so fucking livid. The worst is that it's like the foreigner stereotypes...the small minority just muck it all up for the rest. On the plus side, it is giving me fodder for what to do at work tomorrow, look up Korean laws on "following/stalking." The labor laws are in English online and I think the rest got officially posted in the past year too...

alecminiero said...

The guy in that article looks like the type to go around not stalking people...but sit outside their windows and engage himself in onanism.

Alex said...

Alec, GROSS.

Salsa Boy said...

Wagon-Car Guy is my hero!

Alex said...

Me too!