Saturday, February 26, 2011

Innocent Questions Perverted

Today I asked an innocent question for the 30th time of the morning and it went like this:

Me: What can I do for you today sir?
Sir: I don't know, what can you do for me today? ~highly inappropriate look~

This might be a good time to remind the audience that I'm 24. I'd hazard a guess and say the man in question was in his 60s. 

Me: Uhhh.....really, what do you need? ~spotting checkbook~ Aha! Would you like me to check your account balance? 
Sir: No thanks. 

And then he wandered off to bother one of the higher ups. Who agreed with me after the fact that he creeps everyone out. However, while creepy it was also incredibly entertaining.  I mean, who does that?  I decided that I deserved an extra dose of coffee for my day. Coffee makes everything better. 

Spaz attack:
Lack thereof! Yesterday, I got bored waiting for dinner to be ready and did a 30 minute pilates video ala netflix. It was actually kind of fun and I didn't hurt myself which seems like a good sign. I'd like to find a class or something to take that doesn't involve more than 5 minutes of driving. I miss good public transportation.